Online selling as a business model entices people with the potential of high return on investment, rapid growth opportunities and the flexibility of working with the top e-commerce platforms globally. These benefits encourage many to become entrepreneurs, but the one thing that is often overlooked is that online selling enables you to do it all by yourself, at your own pace, from the comfort of your home or office. You don’t have to visit marketplace offices, haggle with real estate agents or unnecessarily run around for signatures. The entire process to setup your account can be completed within minutes with just a few standard documents required.
Starting your own business – but have no idea from where to begin from. Worry Not! In this blog, we’ll help you with the steps that will take your entrepreneurial desire through the stages it needs to become a full-fledged business.
Every business starts with an idea. You yourself are the best person to know your inherent talent. Discover it. Once you have a list of all the good business ideas, narrow the list down to one or two. Do a quick research for the existing businesses and think about the ideas on how your business is going to be different from theirs. If you think your business can deliver something other companies don't, you are advised to create a business plan.
Prepare a business plan:
Now that you have the idea in place, you need to ask yourself a few questions:
You should answer all of these questions in a business plan. A business plan is a roadmap for your business that sketches goals and details how you plan to achieve those goals. A well-written and a comprehensive business plan might help you figure out the potential obstacles your company might go through and ways to overcome those.
This will also help you assess whether you should sell online. Amazon has options to handle fulfilment, delivery, feedback and advertising, which can give more time to work on other aspects of your business.
A catalog comprises essential details about a product to be sold on an e-marketplace. This includes product features such as brand, price, colour, and size. It also includes images of the product and any other additional product information.
So, why is a catalog so important for the e-commerce industry? The reason is that online shoppers can’t see and feel the products they are about to purchase. By creating a catalog that’s information-rich, sellers will be able to build interest in the products and convert potential customers into loyal customers. Here are some important things to keep in mind while creating a catalog.
Q 1. How to register my account. ?
ANS: register your seller account and verify email,when you verify email then you login your seller account.
you loged in you account, then you see that dashboard.you see that welcome message and profile progress bar.
click on link button and complete your profile. when you complete your profile after you add product.
AND second box you see message, when important information for sellers then you see information in this box.
1. Show Total Number of product are active.
2. Total of sale in your products.
3. Total number of customers purchase your product.
4. Total number of orders today.
5. Total number of orders in active table.
6. Total number of orders are Cancel.
7. Total number of orders are Delivered.
8. How many Commission of admin.
In this chart show current year data how many sale in month,
Q 2. How to add product (listing) in seller account. ?
ANS: Go to listing menu, select "Add to listing" Sub menu. you see that add to listing page.
Select your product category, Three level of category. Main category(First Level ) -> show subcategory (Second Level)-> then
show (third level category).
Ex: Women -> Bottoms-> Jeans.
1 : Add product MRP.
2: you add selling price of you product. add selling price less then of MRP.
3: Add In Stock : How many product in your stock.
C. About Product:-
1: Add Product Title. EX:-(TUBULAR X 2.0 PK Sneakers For Men).
2: Brand, You see that your product brand when you add your brand in completing your profile.
3: Specification EX: (Model Name TUBULAR X 2.0 PK
Ideal For: Men
Occasion : Casual)
4: Full Description about you product.
D. Product Images:-
Add your product images. images for white and light grey background.
first image your cover image you see that your product in website. and all images show in single product page.
AND images lessthen 2MB and resulation minimum 600 X 600 PX.
you add max 5 images of product.
Inventory of your product.
1. SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) code. This code different for all products.
2. Bar code Number. if your product have barcode then enter bar code number of your product.
3. Color if your product have color assign color of product.
5.Size if your product have size then you assign size of product, you select multiple size.
Q 3. How to show product in website. ?
ANS : when you add product and product show in my listing page table.
You see that all product information of product Column in this table.Show in stock and date create of product. Product live status and
action buttons in this table.
you see that live status of product is blocked. Before you active product see full details of product.
In Action column you see that 4 action button in this column.
1. Delete Button. delete your product in this website.
2. View you see eye icon click on icon button show full information of product.
3. Pencil icon, click on button and edit your product.when if you add wrong information about product. if your product out of stock then
click edit button update stock.
4. Check button click on this button. active your product, when your product will be active then you see date your product in main site.
when your stock less then 5 you see message in RED Color.
Q 4. How to manage orders. ?
ANS: Go to order menu you see that 5 sub menus . Today Order,Active order, cancel order,delivered,return order.
1. Today Order. in this menu see current date orders in this menu. when user place order then you generate invoice of order after 6 hr.
and user cancel order before 6hr. after you see date invoice generate button.
2. Active order. In this menu all order to active and shipped orders.when product does not delivered you see orders in this table.
3. Cancelled. Orders see all Cancelled orders in this table.
4. Delivered. All Delivered orders in this table.
5. Return Orders. when users not available in address and orders return to origin then the orders show in this table.
In this table all details of order,
1 Column you see data order number,
2 Column product information,
3 Column Price.
4 Column Qty.
5 Column Order User Details.
6 Column Order date And invoice status.
7 Column Date Order.
8 Column Product Status. -> product status change automatically when order received shipping store.
9 Column Action Button To print Invoice.
IN INVOICE MENU:
Show All Delivered Orders Invoice.
Date,Invoice Number,Order Number,Customer Name, Amount.
Q 5. How to Manage Payments.
ANS: In Payments Menu.
2.Previous Payment List.
1. Overview -> In this page show payment information.
Last Payment -> Show last payment amount.
Total Outstanding Payments-> Total of products.
Remaining Total Outstanding-> How many amount remaining your amount.
2. Previous Payment -> show all transation history.
Q 6. How to manage Profile.
ANS: Go to top of dashboard right hand side you see dropdown menus.
Click on edit profile.
Update your information
Update Your account password.
you see all emails in this inbox.